
Here are some pictures from the rest of our hospital stay and when the kids came to meet baby Rose. They came the day she was born with Nana and Papa and then Grammy took them home to our house that night and they came again the next morning. It was not this picture perfect meeting like I thought it might be. haha They were so excited to meet her, but they were very emotional (as was to be expected) and just wanted mom and dad back home with them. For that reason I was SO ready to get out of the hospital and we only stayed there one night because I knew I'd have lots of help at home with my mom and Kev. We appreciated the time we had just the three of us though, because we knew it would be crazy town to go home with three kiddos!
Grammy and Papa drove up from Logan the second they found out she was coming:
Sisters!
The reality. haha I love this picture.
I LOVE these pics of Kev and his sweet little girl:
Rosie Posie:
Ready to go home!





































No comments:
Post a Comment