Pages

1.06.2020

Halle's Birthday


Halle turned 4 on June 27! I can't believe it! She was so excited for her birthday and I have to admit that I am always pretty excited to celebrate it with her. Our sweet girl loves everything unicorns, rainbows, and the colors pink and purple. Her Nana and Papa came and picked her up in the morning and took her to a jump house which she loved. They got her nice and tired for an afternoon nap (she's still napping at 4, HALLElujah.) And then that night we had her first friend party! We did it outside at the new splash pad park by our house. We invited any family that could come as well as all her friends and their parents too. We had unicorn birthday cake and popsicles. It was so much fun and she loved it. Grammy and Papa even drove up from Logan for it! Her big present was a bike! 



Funfetti Pancakes for Breakfast:






















Here are some 4 year old pics I took of her. Halle is full of life and makes everything so fun. She is so creative and imaginative. She loves making pictures and giving them to people she loves, especially our neighbors! She is very opinionated and sassy. She loves books and could sit and listen to 20 at a time at night. She loves to play with her friends. She loves her primary teachers and class. Her and Beau play really well together and its so sweet. She is super helpful. Her love languages are words of affirmation and physical touch. Her birthday is always so nostalgic for me because its when I became a mom. we love this sweet girl and are so grateful to have her as part of our family!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

);