Beau is 2!! His birthday was on July 10 and it was a great day that we kept pretty low key with our little family. Beau got a new bike, some lego stuff, and some tools, and some Buzz and Woody stuff. He was so excited to have a birthday. I was feeling grateful on Halle's Birthday that his was just two weeks later because he was so sad! I don't think he quite understood birthdays and didn't get why Halle was getting all that attention. I was glad when it was his day and we could spoil him!
Beau hated the candles to blow out for his birthday. The fire kind of scared him I guess? That's so Beau, he is very cautious about things at first and usually takes him a minute to warm up to something. So I have some funny pictures of him blowing out birthday candles. haha
Beau loves dinosaurs so on his birthday we went to the Dinosaur museum! He loves it there.
Then in the evening we met up with cousins and ran around the Gardens at Thanksgiving Point. He wore his new Buzz and Woody shirt from Aunt Kally and Uncle Austy. He loved it!
Birthday cake that night and the skepticism continued haha
We also celebrated him the Sunday before because we were in Logan with some family! So he kind of got two birthdays, lucky kid.
And more birthday candle skepticism. haha This one was a sparkler and it was extra scary!
Maybe one of my fav pictures of Beau ever!
Beau is the sweetest boy. I am so grateful to have a little boy. Momma's Boy forever! He is so sweet and cares a lot about other people and their feelings. If you're sad he'll come give you a hug and his specialty is kisses on the cheek, kissing sound and all. He worships his older sister and wants to do whatever she is doing. He loves balls and playing catch with Kev. He loves to wrestle and tries to do it with Halle sometimes but she's usually not having it! haha He discovered his love for swimming this summer and has absolutely no fear jumping in the water. He is so fun to tickle and make laugh, it is the sweetest sound in the world. We love Beau!


































No comments:
Post a Comment