Our newborn photographer, Cali took a couple of these photos for us, and then I took a few of them for my Raspberry Scribbles Blog for a sponsored post on the rug. I'm glad I had a reason to document this room, because it was so fun for me to put together. We moved Halle downstairs to make room for Beau, but wanted the room to still be a place she could come in (when Beau's not sleeping) and play and not feel like Beau kicked her out of her space. I tried to make it pretty gender neutralish. I saw the animal heads at Target and knew I had to use them. Whenever I would go to Target I would slowly gather my collection until finally it was like, "Okay that's enough." haha Another thing I really love about it is the Smoky Mountain National Park poster. Kevin spent three summers there, one of which we spent together Zip Line guiding through those beautiful mountains. I love putting art in my home that has special meaning. Big fan of this room and these kiddos!
































No comments:
Post a Comment