Its true, we are. Of course if you follow Kevin or I on any social media you already know that. This little fur ball is our favorite. We can't imagine life without her now, so I can only imagine how it will be someday when we have a child that's a real human being.
But for now we have little Navy pup. And boy do we love her.
I decided to document some of the millions of pictures we have of her :)
This is the day we got her. I die at her cuteness:
Soon after we got her, we got her a red heart nametag:
Navy went through a phase where she wanted to ride on Kevin's shoulder every where we drove. It was adorable:
and again:
She hasn't been an angel though, she's had her fair share of mischief:
Its ridiculous how much she loves other people and freaks out when she sees them:)
Her first time swimming at Bear Lake. She looked like a wet rat. haha
I'm telling you, she makes friends wherever she goes:
And sometimes we put embarrassing shirts on her:
She's our bestest friend:
She hangs out with my parent's dog Sheba all the time:
Sometimes she gets tired on hikes:
And then she started growing and getting suuuper fluffy:
But some things never change:
And learned she has a love/hate relationship with snow:
And she looks like a Teddy Bear:
And sometimes I just die of her cuteness and hurry to take a picture:
She's our little buddy:
Here's our most recent family photo:
Yup. We're obsessed with our dog.









Hahaha I love it!! Dogs are the absolute best!
ReplyDeleteToo be honest, I really don't think I've seen a cuter dog. I AM OBSESSED. I thought my husband had talked me out of it, but after seeing these pictures, mmmmm nope. I don't think so. I want him.
ReplyDeleteyou need to get one! your life will be forever changed :)
DeleteI love your dog pictures! I happen to have a white fluffy one myself! Love, Aunt Cheri
ReplyDeleteI love this post. I love how much you love Navy
ReplyDelete