4.04.2017

CINQUE TERRE


We arrived in Cinque Terre late after driving from Rome. I couldn't see much because it was so dark, but it was apparent we were in a very quiet still town by the sea. We walked down through the town of Riamaggiore to our Airbnb at about 11:00 at night. I was so excited because this place had definitely been on my bucket list! Cinque Terre means five lands in Italian, meaning there are five small towns along Cinque Terre. We got up early the next morning to take in our surroundings and it was as amzing as I thought it would be! We took the train from Riamaggiore to Monterosso (Southern most town to the Northern most town) to start our day after some breakfast. 



I definitely took the most photos when we were in Cinque Terre, even though it was only for a day. Those beautifully colored buildings everywhere, I mean, can you blame me? 









The in-laws:





This is the Northern most town of Monterosso:


















We did the hike from Monterosso to the next town of Vernazza. We were told it wasn't very long, and then it was at least a couple hour hike. haha But I really loved it, the weather was perfect, a little overcast with some blue skies peeking though, and the most beautiful views! 

Vernazza! So so pretty! 







A 23 week baby bump in Vernazza:



With my mother in law Debbie and Sister in Law Lachelle:

After everyone made it back from the hike we took the train to Manarola.

three of the brothers:

So beautiful and picturesque! 







It was such a beautiful day, Cinque Terre was just as great as I thought it would be. This was the view of Riagamorre as we started driving to Florence. So so gorgeous! 

1 comment:

);