6.11.2016

tulips



We went to the tulip festival for the 2nd year in a row with some of Kevin's fam. His sister lives right by it so its fun to go with her family each year. I love Thanksgiving Point, its such a beautiful place. There's just something about flowers that is so peaceful and beautiful. I especially love tulips because to me they represent the transition from winter to spring. Which I was SO ready for this year. 
Halle has the cutest little cousins that love her so much and I love seeing them all together. Halle was a little tired and almost ready for bed this night, but we still had a fun time with her

With our nieces Chloe and Eliza. AKA, this is what my future may look like. haha


So fascinated by the fish:





















Halle was NOT having this picture. 

I love experiencing these fun things with my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

);