1.18.2016

2015



2015 was really an amazing year for us, and for me. It wasn't without its fair share of hard times, but the good definitely outweighed the bad and it was definitely a life changing year! The most life changing event was Halle being born (duh) and we bought our cute little home. Its crazy how much can change in a year. I think the thing I will always remember about 2015 is that its the year we became mom and dad. I love the excitement of a new year and an opportunity to start over and set new goals and do new things. Its really one of my favorite things. 


Year in Review:
-After announcing to our family and friends, we announced to the social media world we were having a baby
-Took a trip just the two of us to San Francisco and had the best time
-Bought a new home and moved in
-Spent our Saturdays doing home projects, the main one being new wood floors! 
-We found out we were having a girl. I'll never forget that day
-We took a "babymoon" trip to Hawaii, it was dreamy
-Two year anniversary
-Kevin ran/biked/swam two triathalons and did one 100 mile bike race
-I finally quit my job after wanting to for months
-Halle was born on June 27, 2015, one week before her due date- BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES
-My little brother Austin came home from his mission in Indiana 3 days after Halle was born
-My sister Hillary got married in August in the Logan Temple
-We traveled to Kevin's home in Seattle 
-We picked pumpkins, raked leaves, picked Christmas trees, did all the holiday things 
-Watched intently at everything Halle did and saw our heats melt to puddles in the floor (see monthly updates) 


Now that 2016 is here we have lots of fun plans and I can't wait! Lots of fun trips, etc and I can't wait to spend it with my fam. 

1 comment:

  1. I've lost track of how many times I've watched this video. Ah I love the Whites!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

);