4.29.2015

Flowers


Do you like pretty flowers? Well great, then this is the blog post for you ;) I had the day off on Monday (It was glorious) and we had a Dr's appointment, got to hear the babies heartbeat, (My favorite thing) and then we headed to Lehi and went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point! Kevin's sister lives right by it and was able to get us in with her family pass. Thanks Lachelle! Her and her 3 kids went through with us. We love spending time with them. It was SO SO beautiful. I was so content just wandering through those gardens admiring the beautiful flowers. Oh how I love spring! 



























This picture is now the lock screen on my phone and it totally looks like stock photo, but nope, I took it! Skills. Jkjk 


This world is sure beautiful!

1 comment:

);