10.26.2014

Everything October


I don't have much to say today, but I have lot of beautiful pictures I want to post :) I love everything October and this post is the epitome of that.

October is General Conference:






FALL LEAVES:


He loves all the pictures I take:)






I sure love this little family of mine:







Totes set up a tripod on this one:

















More Fall adventures with Steph and Kenzie, so much love for these two! Steph was my MTC comp, so we'll always be besties. And same with me and Kenz. Friends are the best. 


Candid is my favorite :)




Navy HATES escalators:

This girl and I met on the mission, and I hadn't seen her for over 2 years! Her and her husband were in town from Maryland so we all went to a Jazz game together. Love Hannah!


Carving pumpkins with the nieces and nephew:

These dogs were cracking me up:



AUTUMN IS MY FAVORITE!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Every single one of these pictures are pure perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah!!! I miss Fall so much! Soak it all up for me:) your pics are all gorgeous as well as you:) can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

);