8.07.2014

Summer never leave please!





Ohhhh Life. Things have been so crazy lately! Kevin started his job, I have been job searching and we've been spending a lot of time with family! But don't get me wrong, things have been so good. We decided on a great apartment (I'm sure I'll post pictures once I have this place decorated) and we're only about 5-10 minutes from downtown Salt Lake. We recently hiked to Ensign Peak. I had never done it before and it was sure a beautiful view! It was not a hard hike at all either which was great. Ohhhh Salt Lake, what a beauty. 

 Ohh what a hunk:

We are minutes away from this: 

And this girl!! I am so happy to live SO close to Bergen again. I can see many hikes in our future :)


We were able to head up to Logan and spend some time with family which was too good. My cousin Jon and his wife Elli just recently were able to adopt two of the cutest little girls from Uganda. We got to meet them for the first time and they are SO cute. I seriously loved them from the moment I met them. They just have this way of making you feel like you're best friends. 

They wanted to pretend like they had blonde hair:


Ah I love them!

My Grandma Colleen came over and brought a whole bunch of her old pictures, books, and memories. I loved it. It was so great to be able to talk to my Grandma about her memories. It made me feel so grateful for my family and heritge.

And this is the lady that made it all happen! This is my wonderful cousin Caytee. She has always been the older sister I never had. She lives in DC now so I don't get to see her too often, but when I do its always like we never left each other. So good to see her and her cute family. 
 Sheba and Navy:


 One of my favorite parts about being back in Utah is meeting my friend's babies! I may be biased, but I think that my friends make the CUTEST babies. This is Joni and Tren's daughter Vaeda. She is so sweet and precious and check out that hand on the arm. Just relaxin:)


And Sam and Jenn's son, Noah. Oh he is a cutie. I could hold both of these babies for hours. Noah is such a little sweetheart and has some serious swag. I mean look at that: 

We also were able to try out the GoPro some more and float the Oneida Narrrows! I had never done it before but it was seriously so fun and relaxing. The perfect thing to do on a summer day. Our good friends Ashley and Ryan came with us as well as my brother Brandon. Yay for summer!














1 comment:

);