4.18.2014

One Year Anniversary!




April 12 was Kevin and my ONE YEAR anniversary. It is mind blowing to me that we have been married one whole year, I feel like it was just yesterday.  But then on the other hand I also feel like we've just been married forever. I love being married. Everybody always said that before, "OMG you will LOVE being married." And I figured I would, but now that its been a year I can say that I really do. There's just nothing like coming home to your best friend every night, being with your best friend all the time besides school and work, and just having that person that you do everything with and make important decisions in life with. Its so comforting to know that if I ever need anything, If I'm happy, if I'm sad, I can go to Kevin and he is always there for me, no matter what. 

Well for our one year anniversary, we decided to keep it low key, because graduation is in a few weeks and we need to be saving our money, so we just stayed in logan. We went shopping and both got a few things (some summer clothes) and went and got sushi for dinner. My favorite thing though was just spending the whole day together. We cut into our wedding cake that had been patiently waiting in my parents freezer all year. My thought was that we would cut into it, take a little nibble and then be done with it. But it was actually surprisingly really good still, so I did eat entire bite :)


I'll admit, it was a little sad for me to throw the remainder of that cake away. It almost felt like the last little piece of that perfect day becoming only a memory. Silly, but true. Thinking back to my wedding day, it was the BEST day of my life. That day was so perfect that sometimes I wish I could just keep replaying it over and over again. We have the most amazing family and friends that did everything to make it wonderful for us. So now I'm just so grateful for the pictures and the amazing memory. :)
But ANYWAY! Here's to one year of marriage to Kevin Erik White. Boy do I love that man, and I am so grateful to call him my husband for forever and ever. I've heard some people say that,"the first year of marriage is the hardest" Well if that's true, then life is going to be pretty darn great.




1 comment:

  1. Aww congratulations on your one year anniversary! That is so wonderful. <3
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

);