2.10.2014

Florida in January



This past Christmas my parents gave us the greatest gift- a trip with the family to the Florida Keys in January!
It couldn't have come at a more perfect time, Utah is pretty darn cold right now!
And another surprise, one of our favorite families came along too. We had quite the fun group. 
We stayed at the most beautiful resort on Duck Key in the Florida Keys. We did the typical activities, paddle boarding, pina colada by the pool, snorkeling, and so on and so forth. 
I was so grateful for a little break to be in paradise. It was a dream!
Since I have two siblings on missions right now, my family felt rather small,
so I was so glad that the Anderson family came too because
I automatically had 3 more sisters, especially since I was really missing mine:)
One of mine and Kevin's goals this year was to take more videos, and so far we've been doing pretty well! So, I tried my hand at making a little vid from the trip. Enjoy!

















1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! so beautiful! I would die to be there right now!

    ReplyDelete

);