12.17.2013

I'm Back!




Well, its a miracle. Kevin and I finished the semester in one piece. I don't know what I was thinking taking 19 credits, but I must have been crazy. To say the least, its over, and the Christmas season is in full force and I couldn't be happier! 
Since the last time I blogged:
I celebrated my 24th birthday. It was a great day thanks to Kevin! 

Well, its a miracle. Kevin and I finished the semester in one piece. I don't know what I was thinking taking 19 credits, but I must have been crazy. To say the least, its over, and the Christmas season is in full force and I couldn't be happier! 
Since the last time I blogged:
I celebrated my 24th birthday. It was a great day thanks to Kevin! 

My mom and I went shopping together for said birthday. Annndd I got mistaken for an 18 year old 3 different times. Apparently I don't look 24 but I guess that's not a bad thing right?

Navy experienced her first snow. I think she has a love/hate relationship with it:

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving with Kevin's family and were able to spend some time with mine too:

As you can see, Navy can't help but be where all the fun is at. She's always in the middle of what's going on, its pretty funny. 

I'm so excited to spend my first Christmas with Kevin. 
We helped my mom and dad decorate their house for the holidays. My mom goes crazy with the decorations, I love how magical their house feels around the holidays!


And, we have our own teeny tiny tree at our apartment. I love the holidays!


And what's Christmastime without going to see the lights at temple square?

Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you had a good birthday! Great pictures.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bday! 24 is a great age, you and your mom look so cute together:)Beautiful, loving everything!
    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete

);