12.31.2013

2013





A lot of people are posting slideshows to remember their 2013 on instagram or facebook, and they've been really fun to look at. I can't believe 2013 has come and gone! 2013 has undoubtedly been the best year of my life... so far! This is the year that:
1. I got Engaged to the love of my life
2. Our engagement video went viral, which was fun for awhile
2. Kevin and I were married on 04.12.13 and it was the best day EVER. 
3. My sister Hillary and my brother Austin both left on LDS missions
4. Kevin and I had the honeymoon of a lifetime which included Seattle, (openhouse) the Bahamas, and Disneyworld
5. We moved to the middle of no where. Price, Utah. I include that in here, because even though I really disliked living in that place, its where kevin and I started our marriage away from anyone we knew and it was a good time for us. 
6. We got our goldendoodle puppy Navy
7. We went on lots and lots of fun adventures
So those are the big things, it really was a GREAT year. 
I'm so excited to see what 2014 brings for Kevin and I :)
2013 brought me more happiness than I could have imagined! for reals though

Kevin put together this fun video together last night, we realized we had a bunch of random videos on our phone, so we put them all together in one. It makes me want to take more videos in the coming year because there are so many things NOT in this video, but I love it anyway. 
Enjoy! 
And Happy New Year!





3 comments:

  1. How adorable! I never saw your engagement video -- I'll have to go see it now. Sounds like you've had a perfect year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the cutest thing... seriously... AND we went to Disney, too, for our honeymoon! GREAT idea! It was a blast. love all your vids...keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this vid. it makes me miss you guys way bad

    ReplyDelete

);