10.14.2013

we've been married six months!



So, its official! We have been married for 6 months! I can hardly believe it. The time has absolutely flown by. In some ways I feel like April 12 was yesterday and we just barely got married, and in some ways I feel like we have been married forever. But either way, I do know that the last 6 months have been the best of my life. I love my Kevin, and I can't imagine life without him. He's an amazing husband and I really couldn't ask for better. Through the ups and downs there's no one else I'd rather be with on this journey of life. You get the point. I just love the guy!
To celebrate a half a year of marriage, we went four-wheeling! My dad was kind enough to let us use his, so up we went to Logan Canyon. 
Oh. Ma. Goodness. It was BREATHTAKING. Seriously gorgeous. It could not have been a more perfect day. Everything was yellow and orange and red, beautiful blue skies, and nice crisp fall air. It was seriously perfect. 
Oh, and we brought our little Navy pup along. (we just can't go anywhere without her :) she loved riding in between us, and even got out and chased the four wheeler a couple times. I sure love my human and my puppy. 



bah. so gorgeous right? And I feel like the pictures don't even do it justice. 
It really was the perfect day. 
There's just something about being in the mountains that is so good to me. 
I can't really explain it but I love it! 

To end out our 6 monthiversary we went to the Utah State Football game. So many of our favorite things in one day. 

It was a fantastic weekend to say the least!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on surviving 6 months! It's all downhill from there... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so fun! congrats on 6 months!

    ReplyDelete

);