9.06.2013

Labor Day Fun



So, this guy came into town for Labor Day Weekend:
We love Fizz. (except really he's Braden) He's available ladies... Whoever ends up with him is one lucky girl.
So, in his last few hours in Logan we went on a little adventure up Logan Canyon.
For some reason places like this just fascinate me, probably for the same reason that the gum wall in Seattle fascinates me. This place just looked so darn cool, I can't help but share these pictures. I can't believe this was my first time here!






Joni and Tren also joined us on our adventure:




Utah is a beautiful place. 

4 comments:

  1. yay! love it!! love that first photo of fizz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR BLOG. It's adorable. You are gorgeous, you and your husband together make a gorgeous couple, and that dog.. precious! You guys are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a flattering picture of me haha. Thanks for the plug and your kind words. Whoever she is, the bar is set pretty high with all you great girls that married into the brotherhood gang. It was great to be able to see you even though that wedding took you away from Logan for half the weekend. Can't wait for round two here in a two weeks!

    ReplyDelete

);